Wed Apr 3rd 2019, 21:30 PM
Genoa – Inter
Luigi Ferraris (Rainy – 14℃)
- Genoa won all last 5 home matches in Serie A against Inter, keeping a clean sheet 4 times.
- Inter won their last away game, even if it was at San Siro. Last time they won 2 consecutive away Serie A games was September of last year.
- Genoa are unbeaten in their last 4 home games (2 victories and 2 draws) not conceding goals in the last 2. Last time they did better was February 2016.
Match facts & Team news:
- Genoa have won their last 5 home matches against Inter in all competitions.
- Genoa have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Inter in all competitions.
- Inter have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 away matches (Serie A).
- Lautaro Martinez is still injured, leaving a huge hole up front for Inter.
- Mauro Icardi is expected to continue his absence after another bust up with manager Luciano Spalletti. It is unclear when the former captain will return.
- Genoa Captain Domenico Criscito will have to watch the game from the stands as he is suspended.
Ex players of this match:
Genoa: Radu, Pandev, Bessa