Sat May 4th 2019, 20:30 PM
Udinese – Inter
Friuli (Showers – 16℃)
- Inter have won 7 of their last 8 matches against Udinese (all competitions).
- Udinese are undefeated in their last 6 home matches.
- Inter have won their last 3 away matches. In those games Inter was already winning at the end of the first 45’.
- Inter have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 away games against Udinese, at least 1 goal in the last 9 games against them.
- Inter have won just 1 of their last 4 Serie A matches.
Match Facts & Team News:
- Mauro Icardi is expected to start over Lautaro Martinez.
- Inter will be without Vecino in midfield, who is expected to be replaced by Roberto Gagliardini.
- Borja Valero & Keita Balde remain on the bench.
- Udinese are without Behrami, Fofana, Barak & Samir
Ex players of this match:
Inter: Handanovic, Padelli, Candreva, Asamoah