Sat Apr 20th 2019,
20:30 PM Inter – Roma
San Siro – Milan
● Inter won just one of their last 6 Serie A matches against Roma in SerieA
● This could be the first Serie A fixture to reach the 500 goal scored tota (497 ATM)l
● Politano was formed in the Roma young selection. He also scored his first Serie A goal against them in 2015, playing for Sassuolo.
● Inter scored at least 1 goal in the previous 9 games versus Roma. Keita Balde scored 3 goals in his last 2 games against the giallorossi (2 when he was still at Lazio).
Match Facts & Team News:
● Brozovic & Valero are expected to miss this one for Inter
● Mauro Icardi is expected to start over Lautaro Martinez
● Stefan De Vrij returns to the starting XI
● Daniele de Rossi is out injured, so Steven Nzonzi is expected to replace him in midfield.
● Kolarov has served his suspension and is expected to feature.
Predicted Inter XI: Handanovic; Asamoah, Skriniar, De Vrij, D’Ambrosio; Gagliardini, Vecino; Perisic, Nainggolan, Politano; Icardi
Ex players of this match:
Inter: Nainggolan, Politano, Spalletti
Roma: Zaniolo, Juan Jesus, Santon