Sun Mar 31th 2019, 20:30 PM
Inter – Lazio
San Siro (Clear – 19℃)
- Lazio scored at least 1 goal in their last 11 consecutive Serie A games. They did better just in December 2017 with 16 in a row
- Inter have won 4 of the last 5 matches against Lazio (1 draw)
- In their last 50 home games, Inter lost against lazio just 9 times. They did better just against Sampdoria (8) and Genoa (4).
- Inter have won 6 of their last 7 games in Serie A after an international break (1 lost)..
- Inter are missing former Lazio CB De Vrij who is out of action for 2 weeks due to a leg injury. Miranda is expected to start.
- Mauro Icardi is expected to make is long awaited return from injury, although his Argentine counterpart and in form attacker Lautaro Martinez is out injured.
- Inter could start Keita balde up front
- Raja Nainggolan is expected to be named in the squad list.
- Ciro Immobile is back from suspension.
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Joaquín Correa and Luis Alberto are all expected to feature together.
Ex players of this match:
Inter: Candreva, Keita Balde, De Vrij