Sun Mar 17th 2019, 20:30 PM
Milan – Inter
San Siro (Cloudy – 13℃)
- This is the Derby number 170 in Serie A. Last victory for the Rossoneri was back in January 2016 (3-0). Since then Inter won twice and they draw 3 times.
- Summing all the home derbies in the different competitions, Milan is unbeaten (3W & 3D) since October 2012 (0-1)
- 7 of the last 8 goals between these 2 teams come in the second half of the game.
- Milan failed to scored in their past 2 Derby. It happened just twice in the history of this competition that they failed to score in the third occasion.
- I diavoli (Milan nickname) have won 5 games in a row in Serie A. Last time they did better was 2006 with 9 victory.
Match Facts & Team News:
- Milan have put together a run of 10 matches without defeat in Serie A, and the 23 points recorded during that period.
- Bakayoko & Ricardo Rodriguez are available for selection.
- Castilejo is likely to start in front of Calhanoglu.
- Marcelo Brozovic is likely to start from the bench for Inter after recovering from an overuse injury.
- Raja Nainggolan is expected to once again miss this fixture. Former captain Mauro Icardi hasn’t made any attempts to rectify his situation and thus is also expected to miss out.
Ex players of this match: