Sun Mar 10th 2019, 16:00 PM
Inter – Spal 2013
San Siro (Cloudy- 18℃)
● Spal 2013 changed their name 4 times since 2005. Originally S.P.A.L. (Società Polisportiva Ars et Labor) after bankruptcy in 2005 were reformed as Spal 1907 srl. After a second bankruptcy they became Società Sportiva Dilettantistica Real SPAL. At the end of the 2013 season the club took back their original name SPAL and merged with a small club from Ferrara, Giacomense. At this point the new club moved to the Ferrara’s Stadium and change their name to S.P.A.L. 2013.
● Inter have won 15 of their last 17 Serie A home games against S.P.A.L (considering also the pre-bankruptcy period)
● Spal 2013 have failed to win 16 of their last 17 Serie A matches.
● Inter have won just 8 points in Serie A in 2019.
● 3 of the last 5 Spal victory have come away from home, including the last 2.
● Inter is undefeated in 9 of the last 10 home Serie A matches.
SPAL most likely starting XI:
AFTER 26 MATCHES:
Team News & Match Info:
– Gianpaolo Calvarese from Teramo will be the referee for Inter vs. Spal on matchday 27 of the Serie A TIM season
- Inter are missing a host of players including: Mauro Icardi, Nainggolan, Ivan Perisic, Keita Balde. Joao Mario is expected to start along with Dalbert.
Manuel Lazzari’s presence is still in doubt due to a muscular problem.
Alberto Paloschi, Sergio Floccari and Mirco Antenucci are all battling for one starting spot in attack.
Ex players of this match:
Spal: Felipe, Viviano